1. BOSMAN, MJC, VORSTER, HH, SETSER, C & STEYN, HS. 2000. The effect of batter refrigeration on the characteristics of high-fibre muffins with oil replaced by a protein-based fat substitute. Journal of Family Ecology and Consumer Sciences, 28(1):1-15.
2. JAMES S, VORSTER HH, VENTER CS, KRUGER HS, NELL TA, VELDMAN FJ, UBBINK JB. 2000. Nutritional status influences plasma fibrinogen concentration: evidence from the THUSA Survey. Thrombosis research, 98:383-394.
3. KRUGER HS, VENTER CS, STEYN HS. 2000. A standardised physical activity questionnaire for a population in transition: the THUSA study. African Journal for Physical Health Education, Recreation and Dance 6(1):54-64.
4. MIA, FB, VORSTER HH. 2000. Coronary heart disease risk factors in Indian adolescents - the role of diet. Cardiovascular Journal of Southern Africa, 11(2):68-75.
5. OOSTHUIZEN, W., SCHOLTZ, C.S., VORSTER, H.H., JERLING, J.C. & VERMAAK, W.J.H. 2000. Extruded dry beans and serum lipoprotein and plasma haemostatic factors in hyperlipidaemic men. European journal of clinical nutrition, 54:373-379.
6. SOUTH AFRICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION & LIPID AND ATHEROSCLEROSIS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN AFRICA WORKING GROUP (WENTZEL, E., COETZEE, A., COETZER, L., AHERN, M., BIESMAN-SIMONS, S., THOMPSON, G., ROUSSOUW, J., VERMAAK, H., BERGER, M., MARAIS, D., RAYPUT, C., RAAL, F.J., MARITZ, F.J., STEYN, K., BURGESS, L., OOSTHUIZEN, W., OSMAN, L., BARKER, E.M., CHETTY, M.N., PINKNEY-ATKINSON, V., VALLABH, B., NAIDOO, D.P. & JACOBS, J.J.P.). 2000. Diagnosis, management and prevention of the common dyslipidaemias in South Africa - clinical guideline, 2000. South African medical journal, 90(2):164-178.
7. SOUTH AFRICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION DYSLIPIDAEMIA NUTRITION WORKING GROUP (WOLMARANS, P., BIESMAN-SIMONS, S., DE KLERK, R., DE VILLIERS, M., DE VILLIERS, N., FREEMAN, P., FULLER, C., MAHARAJ, I., OOSTHUIZEN, W., VAN DER MERWE, A., WENTZEL, E.).. 2000. Dietary management of dyslipidaemia clinical guideline. South African medical journal, 90(2):179-185.
8. ASSOCIATION FOR DIETETICS IN SOUTHERN AFRICA (ADSA). (WORKING GROUP: WOLMARANS, P., BIESMAN-SIMONS, S., DE KLERK, R., DE VILLIERS, M., DE VILLIERS, N., FREEMAN, P., FULLER, C., GROENEWALD, G., MAHARAJ, I., OOSTHUIZEN, W., VAN DER MERWE, A. & WENTZEL, E.). 2000. Position statement on the dietary management of people with dyslipidaemia. South African journal of clinical nutrition, 13(1):17-22.
9. VAN ROOYEN JM, KRUGER HS, HUISMAN HW, WISSING MP, MARGETTS BM, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2000. An epidemiological study of hypertension and its determinants in a population in transition: the THUSA study. Journal of human hypertension, 14(12):779-789.
10. VENTER CS, MACINTYRE UE, VORSTER HH. 2000. The development and testing of a food portion photograph book for use in an African population. J Hum Nutr Dietet, 13:205-218.
11. VORSTER H. Jnr, VENTER CS., BEETGE GJA. & STEYN HS. 2000. The effect of exercise on bone mineral density in premenopausal female athletes compared with non-athletes. SA J Clin Nutr, 14(1):20-25.
12. VORSTER HH, WISSING MP, VENTER CS, KRUGER HS, KRUGER A, MALAN NT, DE RIDDER JH, VELDMAN FJ, STEYN HS, MARGETTS BM, MACINTYRE, U. 2000. The impact of urbanisation on physical and mental health of Africans in the Northwest Province of South Africa: THUSA study. S Afr J Science, 96:505-514.
13. GIBNEY, M & VORSTER, HH. 2001. Editorial. South African food based dietary guidelines. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 14(3) S2-S3.
14. KRUGER HS, LABADARIOS DL, DHANSAY MA. 2001. Enriching diets for childhood mental and physical development. Health SA, 4:47-58.
15. KRUGER HS, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2001. Obesity in African women in the North West Province, South Africa is associated with an increased risk of non-communicable diseases: the THUSA study. British journal of nutrition, 86:733-740.
16. MACINTYRE UE, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH, STEYN HS. 2001. A combination of statistical methods for the analysis of the relative validation data of the quantitative food frequency questionnaire used in the THUSA study. Journal of Public Health, 4(1):45-52.
17. MACINTYRE UE, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2001. A culture sensitive quantitative food frequency questionnaire used in an African population 2. Relative validation by 7-day weighed records and biomarkers. Journal of Public Health, 4(1):63-72.
18. MBHENYANE XG, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2001. The glycaemic index of indigeneous South African foods. S Afr J Clin Nutr, 14(3):88-95.
19. MOSS, SJ, MALAN, MM, DREYER, LI, VORSTER, HH. 2001. Fibrin network structure: changes in characteristics in response to physicial activity in combination with a pre-exercise meal. Annals of the New York Academy of sciences, 936:634-638.
20. ROUX AA, VENTER CS, WESSELS CC. 2001. A group work programme for HIV/AIDS patients. The Social Work Practitioner-Researcher, 13(2):33-47.
21. RUTENGWE, R, OLDEWAGE-THERON, ONIANG’O R, & VORSTER HH. 2001. Co-existence of over and undernutrition related diseases in low income, high burden countries: a contribution towards the 17th IUNS congress of nutrition, Vienna, Austria 2001. African Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, 1(1):34-42.
22. SCHOLTZ SC., VORSTER H. Jnr, MATSHEGO L. & VORSTER HH. 2001. Foods from animals can be eaten every day - Not a conundrum! SA J Clin Nutr. 14(3):S39-47.
23. VAN DER MERWE R, DE RIDDER, JH, VENTER CS, DREYER LI. 2001. The relationship between the CD4+ count, body composition and physical activity of HIV/AIDS females in the North West Province. African journal for physical health education, recreation and dance, 7(1):113-128.
24. VENTER CS, VAN EYSSEN E. 2001. More legumes for better overall health. S Afr J Clin Nutr, 14(3):532-538.
25. VORSTER HH. Ethical considerations surrounding HIV/AIDS. 2001. Woord en Daad, 41(375):11-18.
26. VORSTER, HH & NELL, TA. 2001. Make starchy foods the basis of most meals. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 14(3):S17-S24.
27. VORSTER, HH, LOVE, P & BROWNE, C. 2001. Development of food-based dietary guidelines for South Africa - the process. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 14(3):S3-S7.
28. VORSTER, HH. 2001. Sponsorship of nutrition research in developing countries. Public Health Nutrition, 4(5):1023-1024.
29. WOLMARANS, P. & OOSTHUIZEN, W. 2001. "Eat fat sparingly" - implications for health and disease. Technical Support Paper for the South African Food Based Dietary Guidelines. South African journal of clinical nutrition, 14(3):S48-S54.
30. ALLI B, BAKER G, BROWN B, ET AL. 2002. The indaba declaration on food, nutrition, health and sustainable development. Public health nutrition, 5:711-713.
31. KRUGER HS, LABADARIOS DL, DHANSAY MA, KOTIAH M, KULLMANN L. 2002. The importance of breakfast in meeting nutritional requirements of South African children: a review. South African journal of clinical nutrition, 15(1):5-12.
32. KRUGER HS, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH, MARGETTS BM. 2002. Physical inactivity is the major determinant of obesity in black women in the North West Province, South Africa: the THUSA study. Nutrition: the international journal of applied and basic nutritional sciences, 18(5):422-427.
33. MACINTYRE UE, KRUGER HS, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2002. Dietary intakes of an African population in different stages of transition in the North West Province, South Africa: the THUSA study. Nutrition research, 22:239-256.
34. MARGETTS BM, VORSTER HH, VENTER CS. 2002. Evidence based nutrition. (Part I) S Afr J Clin Nutr, 15(2): 7-13.
35. MARGETTS BM, VORSTER HH, VENTER CS. 2002. Evidence based nutrition: review of nutritional epidemiological studies. S Afr J Clin Nutr, 15(3):68-73..
36. OOSTHUIZEN, W., VORSTER, H.H., VENTER, C.S., KRUGER, H.S., KRUGER, A. & DE RIDDER, JH. 2002. The impact of urbanisation on serum lipid profiles of Africans. South African medical journal 92(9):723-728.
37. PIETERS M, JERLING JC, WEISEL J. 2002. Effect of freeze-drying, freezing and frozen storage of blood plasma on fibrin network characteristics. Thrombosis research, 107(5):263-269.
38. UNDERHAY C, DE RIDDER JH, VAN ROOYEN JM, KRUGER HS. 2002. Obesity, blood pressure and physical activity among 10-15 year old children: the Thusa Bana Study. African journal of physical health education, recreation and dance, 8:263-284.
39. VORSTER HH JNR, VENTER CS, KRUGER MC, VORSTER HH. 2002. The impact of urbanisation on risk factors for osteoporosis in black post-menopausal South African women. The Journal of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes of South Africa, 7(3):92-99.
40. VORSTER HH. 2002. Ethical issues surrounding funding of nutrition events. S A J of Clinical Nutrition. 15 (Suppl 1).
41. VORSTER HH. 2002. Guest Editorial. The 2002 World Summit on sustainable development: A more holistic approach for public health nutrition? Public Health Nutrition, 5(6) 707-708.
42. VORSTER HH. Jnr, VENTER CS., KRUGER MC., VORSTER HH. & KRUGER HS. 2002. The impact of urbanisation on risk factors for osteoporosis in black postmenopausal South African women. JEMDSA, 7(3):92-98.
43. VORSTER, HH. 2002. The emergence of cardiovascular disease during urbanisation of Africans. Public Health Nutrition, 5(1A):239-243.
44. WADEE A.A, KUSCHKE R, BOTHA T, JAMIESON GA., WALKER AR., KAKEMBO AS, VORSTER HH. 2002. Low serum prostate-specific antigen levels in elderly rural African men at very low risk of prostate cancer. Eur J Cancer Prev, 11(1):63-65.
45. JERLING JC, CURIEL-MARTOS A, KRONER C, KLOOTS W. 2003. Fish oil inhibits photochemically induced thrombosis in the guinea pig in a dose dependent manner. Thrombosis research, 111(1-2):11-17.
46. KRUGER HS, VENTER CS,VORSTER HH. 2003. Physical inactivity as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease in communities undergoing rural to urban transition: the THUSA study. Cardiovascular journal of South Africa, 14(1):16-23.
47. KRUGER L, SLABBER M, JOUBERT G, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH. 2003. The intra- and interindividual variation of blood glucose response to white bread and glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. S Afr J Clin Nutr 16(1):18-28.
48. KRUGER MC, DE WINTER RM, BECKER PJ, VORSTER HH. 2003. Changes in markers of bone turnover following urbanisation of black South African women. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (16):103-108.
49. LEMKE S, VORSTER HH, JANSEN VAN RENSBURG NS, ZICHE J. 2003. Empowered women, social networks and the contribution of qualitative research: broadening our understanding of underlying causes for food and nutrition insecurity. Public Health Nutrition,6(8):759-764.
50. MARGETTS BM, VORSTER HH, VENTER CS. 2003. Evidence based Nutrition: The impact of information and selection bias on the interpretation of individual studies. S Afr J Clin Nutr 16(3):79-87.
51. NELL TA, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH, BOTES I, STEYN F. 2003. Intra and inter-individual variation of glucose response to white bread and oral glucose in healthy women. S Afr J Clin Nutr .16(2):58-64.
52. SCHUTTE AE, HUISMAN HW, VAN ROOYEN JM, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC. 2003. Sensitivity of the Finometer device in detecting acute and medium-term changes in cardiovascular function. Blood pressure monitoring, 8(5):195-201.
53. SCHUTTE AE, VAN ROOYEN JM, HUISMAN HW, KRUGER HS, DE RIDDER JH. 2003. Factor analysis of possible risks for hypertension in a black SA population. Journal of human hypertension, 17(5):339-348.
54. SCHUTTE AE, VAN ROOYEN JM, HUISMAN HW, KRUGER HS, MALAN NT, DE RIDDER JH. 2003. Dietary markers of hypertension associated with pulse pressure and arterial compliance in black SA children: the THUSA BANA study. Cardiovascular journal of SA, 14:81-89.
55. SCHUTTE AE, VAN ROOYEN JM, HUISMAN HW, KRUGER HS, MALAN NT, DE RIDDER JH. 2003. Dietary markers that contribute to the aetiology of hypertension in black SA children: the THUSA BANA study. Journal of human hypertension, 17(1):29-35.
56. SCHUTTE AE, VAN ROOYEN JM, HUISMAN HW, KRUGER HS, MALAN NT. 2003. The potential role of biotin as dietary risk marker for hypertension in black SA children - the THUSA BANA study. South African journal of clinical nutrition, 16(4):144-148.
57. SCHUTTE, A.E., HUISMAN, H.W., VAN ROOYEN, J.M., OOSTHUIZEN, W. & JERLING, JC. 2003. Sensitivity of the Finometer device in detecting acute and medium term changes in cardiovascular function. Blood Pressure Monitoring 8(5):195-201.
58. UNDERHAY C, DE RIDDER JH, VAN ROOYEN JM, KRUGER HS. 2003. The effect of urbanization on the relationship between physical activity and obesity in 10-15 year old males in the North West Province: the Thusa Bana Study. South African journal for research in sport, physical education and recreation, 25(2):77-91.
59. VENTER CS, SLABBER M, VORSTER HH. 2003. Labelling foods for the glycaemic index. S Afr J Clin Nutr 16(4):118-126.
60. VORSTER HH, RAAL FJ, UBBINK JB, MARAIS AD, RAJPUT MC, NTANIOS FY. 2003. Functional foods with added plant sterols for treatment of hypercholesterolaemia and prevention of ischaemic heart disease. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 16(2):49-56.
61. VORSTER HH, VENTER CS, THOMPSON RL, MARGETTS BM. 2003. Review article: Evidence based nutrition -using a meta-analysis to review the literature. S Afr J Clin Nutr 16(2):43-48.
62. WOLEVER TMS, BJORCK I, BRAND-MILLER J, BRIGHENTI F, GRANFELDT Y, HOLT S, MANN JI, PERRY TL, RAMDATH DD, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH, WU X. 2003. Determination of the glycemic index of foods: Interlaboratory study. Eur J Clin Nutr , 57: 475-482.
63. ATKINSON, C., OOSTHUIZEN, W., SCOLLEN, S., LOKTIONOV, A., DAY, N.E. & BINGHAM, S.A. 2004. Modest protective effects of isoflavones from a red clover-derived dietary supplement on cardiovascular disease risk factors in perimenopausal women, and evidence of interaction with ApoE genotype. Journal of nutrition 134(7):1759-1764.
64. LOOTS D, MIENIE LJ, BERGH JJ, VAN DER SCHYF CJ. 2004. Acetyl-L-carnitine prevents hydroxyl free radicals induced by 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP). Life Sciences, 75:1243-1253.
65. KRUGER HS, MARGETTS BM, VORSTER HH. 2004. Evidence for relatively greater subcutaneous fat deposition in stunted girls in the North West Province, South Africa, as compared with non-stunted girls. Nutrition: the international journal of applied and basic nutritional sciences, 20(6):564-569.
66. LOOTS, D., OOSTHUIZEN, W., PIETERS, M., SPIES, C. & VORSTER, H.H. 2004. Foodstate vitamin C complex may beneficially affect haemostasis and fibrin network structure in hyperlipidaemic patients. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis 15:677-685.
67. PIETERS M, HEKKENBERG RT, BARRETT-BERGSHOEFF M, RIJKEN DC. 2004. The effect of 40 kHz ultrasound on tissue plasminogen activator-induced clot lysis in three in vitro models. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 30(11):1545-1552.
68. MUKUDDEM-PETERSEN J, KRUGER HS. 2004. Association between stunting and overweight among 10-15-y-old children in the North West Province of South Africa: the THUSA BANA Study. International journal of obesity, 28:842-851.
69. OPPERMAN, A.M., VENTER, C.S., OOSTHUIZEN, W., THOMPSON, R.L. & VORSTER, H.H. 2004. Meta-analysis of the health effects of using the glycaemic index in meal planning. British journal of nutrition 92:367-381.
70. SCHOLTZ SC, PIETERS M, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC, BOSMAN MJC, VORSTER HH. 2004. The effect of red palm olein and refined palm olein on lipids and haemostatic factors in hyperfibrinogenaemic subjects. Thrombosis Research, 113(1):13-25.
71. SCHUTTE AE, HUISMAN HW, VAN ROOYEN JM, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC. 2004. Cardiovascular effects of oral supplementation of vitamin C, E and folic acid in young healthy males. Int J Vit Nutr Res, 74(4):285-293.
72. VORSTER HH, KRUGER A, MARGETTS BM, VENTER CS, KRUGER HS, VELDMAN FJ, MACINTYRE UE. 2004. The nutritional status of asymptomatic HIV-infected Africans: directions for dietary intervention? Public Health Nutrition, 7(8):1055-1064.
73. VORSTER HH, NELL TA, KUMANYIKA S, TEE ES. 2004. Fats and oils – towards more specific quantitative and qualitative guidelines for South Africans?. SA J of Clin Nutr, 17(2):44-52.
74. WRIGHT HH., CLAASSEN A. & DAVIDSON J. 2004. Dietary macronutrient recommendations for optimal recovery post-exercise: Part I. SA J Sports Med, 16(2):28-32.
75. WRIGHT HH., CLAASSEN A. & DAVIDSON J. 2004. Dietary macronutrient recommendations for optimal recovery post-exercise: Part II. SA J Sports Med, 16(2):33-40.
76. YORK DA, RÍSSNER S, CATERSON I, CHEN CM, JAMES WPT, KUMANYIKA S, MARTORELL, VORSTER HH. 2004. Obesity, a worldwide epidemic related to heart disease and stroke: Group 1: Worldwide demographics of obesity. Circulation, 110:463-470.
77. BREET R, KRUGER HS, JERLING JC, OOSTHUIZEN W. 2005. Actions of black tea and Rooibos on iron status of primary school children. Nutrition, accepted for publication July 21 2005.
78. Du Toit Loots, Elardus Erasmus, and Lodewyk J. Mienie. 2005. Identification of 19 New Metabolites Induced by Abnormal Amino Acid Conjugation in Isovaleric Acidemia. Clin. Chem, 51: 1510 - 1512.
79. FABER M, KRUGER HS. (2005). Dietary intake, perceptions regarding body weight and attitudes toward weight control of normal weight, overweight and obese black females in a rural village in South Africa. Ethnicity and disease, 15:238-245.
80. JANSE VAN RENSBURG C, ERASMUS E, LOOTS D, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC, KRUGER HS, LOUWR, BRITS M, VAN DER WESTHUIZEN FH. 2005. Rosa roxburghii supplementation in a controlled feeding study increases plasma antioxidant capacity and glutathione redox state European Journal of Nutrition, accepted for publication January 15 2005.
81. KRUGER HS, KRUGER A, VORSTER HH, JOOSTE PL, WOLMARANS P. 2005. Urbanisation of Africans in the North West Province is associated with better micronutrient status: the Transition and Health during Urbanisation Study in South Africa. Nutrition research, 25:365-375.
82. KRUGER HS, PUOANE T, SENEKAL M, VAN DER MERWE M-T. 2005. Obesity in South Africa: Challenges for government and health professionals. Public Health Nutrition, 8:in press.
83. KUIJPERS MJE, NIEUWENHUYS CMA, FEIJGE MAH, KLOOTS W, GIESEN PLA JERLING JC, OUDE EGBRINK MGA, HEEMSKERK JWM. 2005. Regulation of tissue factor-induced coagulation and platelet aggregation in flowing whole blood. Thrombosis & Haemostasis, 93:97-105
84. LOOTS D, WIID I, PAGE BJ, MIENIE LJ, VAN HELDEN P. 2005. Melatonin prevents the free radical and MADD metabolic profiles induced by antituberculosis drugs. Journal of Pineal Research, 38: 100-106.
85. MBHENYANE XG, VENTER CS, VORSTER HH, STEYN HS. 2005 . Nutrient intake and consumption of indigenous foods by college students in the Northern Province , South Africa. SA J Clin Nutr 18(1): 32-38.
86. MUKUDDEM-PETERSEN J, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC. 2005. A systematic review of the effects of nuts on blood lipid profiles in humans. J Nutr, 135:2082-2089
87. OOSTHUIZEN W, VENTER CS, NELL TA, MATTHEW C, GOUWS J, JERLING JC, ENGLYST K. 2005. The effect of extrusion processing on the glycaemic index of dry bean products. S Afr J Clin Nutr. (in press).
88. OPPERMAN AM, VENTER CS, OOSTHUIZEN W, THOMPSON RL. 2005. Some health benefits of low glycaemic diets: a systematic review. S Afr J Clin Nutr (in press).
89. OPPERMAN AM, WRIGHT HH, KRUGER AK. Dietary Challenges For Optimal Control Of Type 2 Diabetes. SA J Diab Vasc Dis 2005, 2(1):6-8.
90. PIETERS M, OOSTHUIZEN W, JERLING JC, LOOTS D, MUKUDDEM-PETERSEN J, HANEKOM, SM. 2005. Clustering of haemostatic variables and the effect of high cashew and walnut diets on these variables in metabolic syndrome patients. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis, 16:429-437
91. PIETERS M., JERLING JC. 2005. Measuring the glycaemic index of foods: consensus and issues of debate. S Afr J Clin Nutr. (in press).
92. PIETERSE Z, JERLING JC, OOSTHUIZEN W, KRUGER HS, HANEKOM SM, SMUTS CM, SCHUTTE AE. 2005. Substitution of high monounsaturated fatty acid avocado for mixed dietary fats during an energy restricted diet: Effects on weight loss, serum lipids, fibrinogen and vascular function. Nutrition, 21:67-75
93. SCHUTTE AE, KRUGER HS, WISSING MP, UNDERHAY C, VORSTER HH. 2005. The emergence of the metabolic syndrome in urban obese African women: the POWIRS study. South African journal of science, 101:(in press).
94. UNDERHAY C, DE RIDDER JH, VAN ROOYEN, JM, KRUGER, HS. 2005. Ethnicity and prevalence of obesity and high blood pressure among 10 – 15 year old South African children. African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance, 11(2):121-131.
95. VAN ROOYEN JM, KRUGER HS, HUISMAN HW, SCHUTTE AE, MALAN NT, SCHUTTE R. (2005). Early cardiovascular changes in 10- to 15-year-old stunted children: the Transition and Health during Urbanization in South Africa in Children study. Nutrition 21:808-814.
96. VENTER CS, JERLING JC, VAN HEERDEN Y, PIETERS, M. 2005. More evidence for capillary sampling in the determination of the glycaemic index. S Afr J Clin Nutr (in press).
97. VORSTER HH, KRUGER A, WRIGHT HH, OPPERMAN AM. 2005. Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Developing Countries. SA J Diab Vasc Dis, 2(1):3-4.
98. VORSTER HH, MARGETTS BM, VENTER CS, WISSING MP. 2005. The nutrition and health transition in the North-West Province of South Africa: a review of the THUSA study. Public Health Nutrition (in press).
99. VORSTER HH, MARGETTS, BM, VENTER CS, WISSING MP. 2005. Integrated nutrition science: From theory to practice in South Africa. Public Health Nutrition Special issue September, Part 2, pp92-96.
100. VORSTER HH. 2005. Early nutritional influences on obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease – the evidence, policy implications and research priorities. Maternal and Child Nutrition, p2-3.
101. WRIGHT HH. 2005. The glycaemic index and sports nutrition. South African J Clin Nutr, (accepted).